How to run Adobe Flash player 10.1 on Android Eclair 2.1 devices
How to run Adobe Flash player 10.1 on Android Eclair 2.1 devices.
As it is already known to us that flash player 10.1 runs only on android 2.2 froyo but you can also make your device capable of running it. You are just few steps far away from it. Here are the steps:
- Download the flash_for_21.zip file from here and extract it.
- Install the Apps Installer from the android market on your device.
- Copy the extracted .apk file to the root of your SD memory card.
- Now open the Apps Installer that you just installed and select the .apk file and follow the instructions on screen so as to install Adobe flash player 10.1.
- Restart your device and enjoy the Adobe flash player 10.1 on your android eclair device.
Note: This method works on Nexus One, Droid Eris and HTC EVO 4G on stock Android 2.1 Eclair and may work on other 2.1 devices also, but not confirmed yet.
Tags for this Thread